Applies to: Site Admins at BAPIC, SCAPTP
Navigate to the Ranking Pages via the Tracks Page
Navigate to the Tracks page and select the Ranking Icon in the 'Ranked Students' column next to the track you'd like to submit your rank list for. The Student Ranking Page will open, and the drop-down will be set to the Track you selected.
On the Student Ranking Page:
Change the track for which you are ranking students by clicking the drop-down at the top of the page and selecting a different track from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
To rank students, you must add them to a sortable list and set them in the order you want.
- In the search field, type the student's name or email address. A drop-down list of potential matches appears.
- Select the correct student from the drop-down list. The list will show a maximum of 10 students, so entering more precise information will help you find the student for whom you are searching.
- Click on a student's name to add them to the list of applicants you wish to rank.
- Repeat steps 1-3 to add more student entries to the list.
- Re-order the list by clicking, dragging, and dropping student entries within it. Reordered numbers show in a different color until the new list order has been saved.
- Save your rank order by clicking the Save Ranking button.
Important: You can modify the rank list until the ranking period is over. Once the ranking period ends, your list will be locked in the order it is set to at that time.
Please Note: The platform is designed to be mobile-friendly but if the drag-and-drop feature is not functioning, please log in using a standard computer to order your rank list.
If you decide not to rank a student on your list, you can delete their entry.
- Click the Remove Student button next to their entry.
- When the confirmation prompt appears, click Confirm.