The Applicants page is where you can find students who have applied to your sites and rank those students for selection.
Change the track for which you are ranking students by clicking the track title at the top of the page and selecting a different track from the drop-down menu.
To rank students, you must add them to a sortable list and set them in the order you want.
- In the search field, type the student's name or email address. A drop-down list of potential matches appears.
- Select the correct student from the drop-down list. The list will show a maximum of 10 students, so entering more precise information will help you find the student for whom you are searching.
- Click on a student's name to add them to the list of applicants you wish to rank.
- Repeat steps 1-3 to add more student entries to the list.
- Re-order the list by clicking, dragging, and dropping student entries within it.
Important: You can modify the rank list until the ranking period is over. Once the ranking period ends, your list will be locked in the order it is set to at that time.
If you decide not to rank a student on your list, you can delete their entry.
- Click the trashcan icon next to their entry.
- When the confirmation prompt appears, click OK.