The first step in applying to practicum sites is to register an account with PracticumFit. Your program administrator will send you an email from PracticumFit with information on logging in to your account for the first time.
Important: You will not be able to apply to and rank job sites until you have registered and paid for your account.
- Click the link in the email to open the PracticumFit registration page.
- Enter your name and a password. The password must be more than 8 characters. Your email, program, and school will already be entered in the correct fields. Click Sign up.
- Read the instructions and click the button to pay your registration fee.
- Enter your credit card information and click the Pay Registration Fee button to pay. The $50 fee covers one match cycle. PracticumFit employees never see or store your credit card information.
- If your payment is successful, you will be redirected to a confirmation page. Click Proceed to PracticumFit to use the app.
If you know your invite code, you can also register for PracticumFit by navigating to practicumfit.com and clicking BAPIC Students: Complete Registration. If you choose this option, you must complete additional setup steps.
- Read the instructions and click Complete Registration.
- Enter your unique invite code in the text box and click Continue.
- Follow steps 2-5 in the procedure above.
Welcome to PracticumFit!